Special offers – Accomodation, apartment prices in 2018:

Find out more about our seasonal promotions in our contacts.

***

Balaton Sound Festival (Zamárdi) 3-9. Juli 2018

Last Apartment for 2-5: 53.000 HUF/nights

***

Prices in High season – 1. June 2018 – 31. August 2018
The prices in 2018 per apartment (EUR/apartment)

apartment for 4+2 persons

  • 2 nights : 70 000 HUF (ca. 240 EUR)
  • 3 nights : 105 000 HUF (ca. 350 EUR)
  • 4 nights : 140 000 HUF (ca. 475 EUR)
  • 5 nights : 175 000 HUF (ca. 595 EUR)
  • 6 nights : 210  000 HUF (ca. 710 EUR)
  • 7  nights: 220  000 HUF (ca. 745 EUR)

 

apartment for 2+2 persons:

  • 2 nights : 50 000 HUF (ca. 170 EUR)
  • 3 nights : 75 000 HUF (ca. 255 EUR)
  • 4 nights : 100 000 HUF (ca. 340 EUR)
  • 5 nights : 125 000 HUF (ca. 425 EUR)
  • 6 nights : 150  000 HUF (ca. 510 EUR)
  • 7  nights: 160  000 HUF (ca. 545 EUR)

From 29th of June until 31st of August we prefer bookings from Friday to Friday, but you can rent the apartment also for 2 nights. Request an offer for your preferable dates! We have unique prices for music festivals and long weekends, request for our offer!

Floor price recreation in the pre-season, from 27. April 2018. until 1. June 2018,
and in the post-season from 31. August 2018 until 30. September 2018

2+2 Person apartment / 7 nights: instead of 160.000 HUF (ca. 545 EUR) only 60.000 HUF (ca. 200 EUR)
4+2 Person apartment / 7 nights: instead of  220.000 HUF (ca. 745 EUR) only  84.000 HUF (ca. 285 EUR)

Would you come for another period in the pre- or post-seasons?
Minimum 4 day / 3 nights can be booked. Ask for a special offer because a significant discount can be reached also for other periods in the pre- and post-season.

The prices include (in the full season) the tourist tax, the energy cost related to normal use, usage of TV, the dining and accommodation accessories, the cleaning of the apartment and the parking for one car per apartment in the safe parking zone.

For stays of 7 nights or more: 30% of the accomodation cost is to be paid during the reservation, which is considered as retainer (down payment) and will not be refunded if the booking is canceled. The remaining 70% and the deposit is due before the check-in.

For stays shorter than 7 nights we ask the total accomodation cost in advance. 30% of the amount is considered as retainer (down payment) and will not be refunded if the booking is canceled. In case the booking is cancelled more than 30 nights before the check-in, the 70% of the total amount willbe paid back.

The deposit amount is 30.000 HUF/apartment (or 100 EUR) (to be paid at check-in). The deposit will be paid back during the checkout if the apartment’s household objects are undamaged.

We reserve the right to change the prices, they are valid for free places.

Booking conditions and regulation can be downoaded from here